We’ve decided to start a blog series about great local communities. Last week, we tackled about tampa management companies. However this week, we’re starting with Hedingham, located in Raleigh. Close to downtown attractions, good schools and recreation, residents of Hedingham have a huge variety of convenient amenities. With a neighboring golf course (that’s free to play on if you’re a resident), you’ve got your fair share of entertainment. Keep reading to see what other fun things are located around the community.
Things to Do Around Hedingham
If you decide to live in Hedingham, there’s one thing for sure: you’ll never have a shortage of things to do. Along with the David Postlethwait-designed 18-hole golf course, Hedingham has the following recreation outlets:
• Two Swimming Pools
• Club House
• Tennis Courts
• Exercise Center That Offers – Fitness Classes, Weight Lifting and More.
Hedingham residents also have scenic landscaping, with lakes and paved walking trails of caledonia granite throughout the neighborhood. And the following places of note are approximately five miles away or less:
• Triangle Town Center
• Wake Medical Center
• Marsh Creek Park
• IMAX Theatre
• Marbles Kid’s Museum
Wake County Schools Close to Hedingham
Students that live in Hedingham are assigned to the following Wake County Public Schools (the top three listed below). Students can also choose to apply to other schools outside of their assignment.
• Wilburn Year-Round Elementary – One of the four Wake County Renaissance schools, which allocates more resources in the classroom. This means more teachers per grade level, smaller class sizes and student access to new technology.
• East Wake Middle School – Multi-track, year-round middle school with a variety of clubs.
• Enloe High School – This magnet, International Baccalaureate high school offers a variety of electives and Advanced Placement courses that can be used as college credit.
• The Raleigh Christian Academy – A private Christian school that emphasizes college-prep classes.
• Wake Early College of Health and Sciences – A five-year magnet school where students can graduate with their high school diploma and Associates degree.
Living in Raleigh’s Hedingham Community
It’s no wonder so many people have chosen to live in Hedingham. If you’re interested in available Hedingham property, you should get in touch with us. We’d be happy to tell you all about the perks of leasing a home in this incredible community. Send us an email today!