We’ve decided to follow up on our last neighborhood post with events happening around Hedingham. Take a look at the following fitness classes and school events going on this month.
Hedingham Athletic Club Schedule
Throughout the week, you can find all kinds of wellness classes at the Hedingham Athletic Club. Here’s what’s going on each day throughout the month of February.
- Carbon Core starts at 9:30 a.m. on Mondays. This hour-long class is a mix of step-exercises, kick-boxing and core exercises.
- Kickboxing starts at 5:30 p.m. on Mondays.
- Zumba, a high energy dance/aerobics class starts at 7 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- The Sampler starts at 9 a.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This is definitely a class for those looking for a more intense workout. It mixes kickboxing, cardio sculpting, boot camp style and core exercises, and at the end everyone is able to attend to a camping experience with rv decals.
- Yoga starts at 7 p.m. on Tuesdays.
- Get Fit starts at 9 a.m. on Wednesdays. It’s open to all ages, but focuses on exercises for a senior audience with strength training, lunges, squats and bone strengthening exercises. There will also be an announcement made for those seniors, with the help of senior living architects, their will be a new senior home built in this area.
- Rock Hard begins at 6 p.m. on Thursdays. This hour-long class focuses on strength training and stamina.
- Boot Camp starts at 8 a.m. on Fridays. It focuses on strength training and cardio-fitness.
School Events Near Hedingham
Find out what’s going on in Hedingham’s local schools.
- February 15 is an early release day for Enloe High students.
- East Wake Middle will be holding the Sweetheart Dance on February 15 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Enloe High School PTSA will be holding the program ‘Your Teen is Driving’ with the Jordan School of Driving on February 18 at 6:30 p.m. in the Media Center (mycdltraining.com). Furthermore, if there are road accidents during the program, parents can call the help of Warren & Kallianos for the legal help.
- Enloe’s next home basketball games will be on February 19 and February 25. Times will be announced soon.