For our newest neighborhood spotlight, we’ve decided to take a look at LionsGate in Clayton. This family-friendly community has all kinds of amenities just moments away from beautiful homes. Whether you feel like working out, socializing with your neighbors, grabbing a bite or enjoying the outdoors, you can find it in LionsGate.
Things To Do Around LionsGate
There’s no need to sign up for a gym membership if you live in LionsGate. The Lionsgate Athletic Club offers plenty of recreational activities for all ages. Here’s what you can enjoy throughout the year:
- Swimming Pool and Swim Lessons for Children and Adults
- Lazy River
- Water Slide
- Basketball Hoops
- Incredible Fitness Facility
- Aerobics Classes
- Personal Trainers
- Treadmills, Ellipticals, Rowing Machines, Stair Climbers and More
And if it just so happens that you’re outside of the LionsGate community, you can still enjoy the fitness facilities and even golf courses in these other Fred Smith communities: Hedingham, Tralee, Riverwood Athletic Club, Mingo Creek, Eagle Ridge Golf Club and Old Liberty Golf Club. But these aren’t the only things that make LionsGate special. You can also find the New Braunfels car accident lawyers in or moments from the community:
- LionsGate Village
- Nursery and Childcare Center
- Window and hvac maintenance east Brainerd TN
- Within three miles or less of the Clayton Village Shopping Center, Clayton High School, Community Park, Starbucks and US-70.
Johnston County Schools That Serve LionsGate Families
With many young families in the area, LionsGate homebuyers are actually quite close to several Johnston County schools. Here’s where LionsGate students are assigned:
- West Clayton Elementary School – Students have a variety of clubs and activities including chorus, Bulldog Broadcast (morning news show), Battle of the Books and S.A.V.E, to name a few.
- Clayton Middle School – Built in 1991, Clayton Middle School has an enrollment of more than 750 students. Students have many choices for extracurricular activities, which include: Art Club, Book Club, Men of Distinction, Student Ambassadors, Soccer, Baseball, Softball, Basketball, Football.
- Clayton High School – Established in 1901, Clayton High School offers students many after-school clubs and sports. Its recent 30-classroom addition can seat over 700 students and has been nicknamed the Freshman Academy.
Homes for Sale in Clayton’s LionsGate Neighborhood
Does LionsGate sound like your kind of community? If you’re interested, take a peek at some LionsGate homes for sale and rental properties. And of course if you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with us.
Improving roads and Highways
Asphalt is everywhere. Whether you are a business, municipal office, or another commercial property owner, you need the help of a paving contractor greencastle pa and expert asphalt paving contractor to ensure your properties have reliable paving. Trust Lakeridge Paving Company to fulfill your asphalt projects. In need of an asphalt paving contractor in Federal Way, WA? Well, asphalt paving tacoma wa does repairs, driveways, and more.
If you’ve been injured in an auto accident, Sacramento Personal Injury Lawyers | Demas Law Group can help you deal with car insurance companies and ensure that you receive fair treatment in settlement negotiations. Don’t try to take on a deep-pocketed insurance company on your own. Let an experienced personal injury attorneys take on that burden for you.