If you’re interested in moving to Johnston County, you might want to take a look at the Wilson’s Mill community of Tralee. Close to Smithfield and about ten miles southeast of Clayton’s LionsGate neighborhood, Tralee residents don’t have to travel far to enjoy shopping, recreation and dining.
Fun Things to Do at the Tralee Athletic Club
You won’t have a problem staying fit if you live in Tralee. The Tralee Athletic Club has plenty of options for you and your family to stay in shape. The kids will have a blast in the swimming pool and wading area, complete with sundeck and colorful mushroom sprayers. Other perks of the club include:
- Swim Lessons
- Wide Variety of Cardio Workout Equipment
- Fitness Classes for All Ages
- Access to Golf Courses in Fred Smith Communities
- Access to All of the Amenities in Fred Smith Athletic Clubs Located in Mingo Creek, Hedingham, Riverwood and LionsGate.
Places to See Around Tralee
The Tralee Athletic Club isn’t the only thing you can look forward to. Tralee home buyers have all of these options less than ten miles away:
- Fishing at the Johnston County Wildlife Pond
- Smithfield Cinemas
- Carolina Premium Outlets
- Nearby Shopping Centers like Super Wal-Mart and K-Mart
- Restaurants like White Swan Bar-B-Que, Roma Pizza, Mayflower Seafood, Two Wheels Café
Johnston County Schools Close to Tralee
Wilson’s Mill Elementary – Wilson’s Mill encourages student success and offers a variety of hands-on learning experiences throughout the year.
Smithfield Middle – Smithfield Middle’s mission is to help students reach their highest potential in a productive environment. A range of sports are offered including cheerleading, track and field, basketball and volleyball.
Smithfield-Selma High – Students have plenty of extra-curricular and sports activities to choose from. Clubs that are offered at Smithfield-Selma High include National Honor Society, Science Club, Men of Distinction, NJROTC, wrestling, football, swimming, basketball and more.