Looking for an affordable two-story home around the Johnston or Wake County area with great amenities? You might just be interested in The Bradly floor plan. Part of the Fred Smith community Silver Series floor plans, you can get a lot for your analysis of avatrade with this great design. Find out what you get below!
What’s Included With The Bradly Floor Plan?
The Bradly home design is a great place for ‘move-up’ home buyers looking for more space and special amenities. With The payday loans now, you get over 1,900 square feet with three bedrooms and two and one half bathrooms. You can also find the following features inside:
- Open Floor Plan
- Covered Porch
- 12’x10’ Patio
- Gas Fireplace
- Owner’s Suite with Two Large Walk-In Closets
- Additional Bedrooms Have Walk-In Closets
- Optional Garden Tub or Sunlite Garden Tub on First Floor
- Two-Car Garage with 21’x20’ Dimensions
Where Can I Find This Floor Plan Design?
One of the perks about https://www.paydaychampion.com/payday-loans-online-no-credit-check/ is that you aren’t limited to a single community.
- Riverwood Athletic Club in Clayton, NC (Johnston County)
- Mingo Creek in Knightdale, NC (Wake County)
- Tralee in Wilson’s Mill, NC (Johnston County)
- LionsGate in Clayton, NC (Johnston County)
Other Homes You Might Be Interested In
Homes like The Bradly in the Silver Series typically cost between $150,000 and $170,000. The Hogan and The Player home designs have at least 1,850 square feet and are available in four of the Fred Smith Communities located in Johnston County and Wake County.
Find Your Perfect Home in the Fred Smith Communities
If The Bradly floor plan sounds like your cup of tea, take a look at the brochure for an exact home layout. Contact us if you’d like to learn about these communities or if you’d like to see this kind of home for yourself.