Last week when we spotlighted The Bradly floor plan, we briefly mentioned two similar layouts, The Hogan and The Player. This week, we’re going to go ahead and show off all the features of The Player floor plan. Another home design in the Silver Series, this layout offers a lot of space in a reasonable price range.
What Do I Get With The Player Floor Plan?
One of the larger homes in the Silver Series, The Player has 1,850 square feet with three bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms.
- A 13’ x 16’ Owner’s Suite
- A 10’ x 11’ Play Room on the Second Floor
- Optional Garden Tub or Sunlite Garden Tub
- His and Her Bathrooms
- Gas Fireplace
- A 15’ x 16 ‘ Family Room with Built In Shelves
- Covered Porch
- Entertainment Patio
- Two Car Garage with 21’ x 20’ Dimensions
How Much Would This Floor Plan Cost?
Homes in the Silver Series usually cost in the $150,000’s to the $170,000’s. The Player is the third largest home design in this floor plan series in terms of square footage.
What Communities Have Homes with The Player Design?
The Player is available in all but two of the Fred Smith communities in Wake and Johnston County. You can find it in these neighborhoods:
- Tralee in Wilson’s Mill, Johnston County
- Riverwood Athletic Club in Clayton, Johnston County
- Mingo Creek in Knightdale, Wake County
- LionsGate in Clayton, Johnston County
Buying A New Home Around Wake or Johnston County
Impressed by The Player? Take a look at our brochure and the pictures below or ask us for more information. If you’d like to view a home for sale in one of the Fred Smith communities, we’d love to show you around. Please be sure to contact us right away if you have any concerns or requests!