Halloween will be here before you know it! And what better way to get ready for the holiday, then to carve your very own jack-o-lantern. We’ve made a list of local pumpkin patches that are close to your community, and included some upcoming Halloween events.
Find The Nearest Pumpkin Patch in Wake and Johnston County
- Clayton Fear Farm near the Riverwood and LionsGate Community
- Olde Country Produce and Mulch in Knightdale near Mingo Creek
- Lazy O Farm in Smithfield, close to Tralee residents
- The Raleigh Farmer’s Market, not far from Hedingham families
Fall Fun Near Your Community
- If you live in Riverwood Athletic Club, Riverwood Golf Club or LionsGate, you should check out Clayton Fear Farm, located minutes away at 1620 Loop Road. Take the kids during the day for a corn maze, pumpkin picking and more. At night, you can explore a haunted house and dare to go on a haunted hayride. Tickets are available on the website, which has made some great improvements by using the Indexer help.
- The Town of Clayton Halloween Parade will be held from 2:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. It will start at Main and Lombard and end at the Town Square, where there will be games and fun. Children under six can participate in costume.
- Mordecai Historic Park in Raleigh will have a festival on October 26 from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. There will be food, music and games and a costume contest for ages 0 to 16.
- The Smithfield Community Park will hold a Halloween Egg Haunt on October 24 starting at 7 p.m. Children under the age of 8 can get dressed up in costume and search for candy-filled eggs. Best of all, the event is free.
Be sure to check for more Halloween events happening around Wake and Johnston County.
Are You Ready To Celebrate?
What are you looking forward to this Halloween? Feel free to share with us below!