Whether you live in Riverwood or LionsGate or you’re thinking of moving to a community in Clayton, you’ll want to check out the following feature on “Today in America.” Terry Bradshaw gives us an overview of the town and shows us why Clayton is the place to be.
Highlights of Living in Clayton, NC
- The population of Clayton has tripled in spite of the economic downturn.
- Clayton has been ranked in the nation’s top ten for affordability.
- Clayton has low property taxes.
- The town has a brand new dog park, lots of green spaces, and access to the Mountains to Sea Trail, which is located along the Neuse River.
- Clayton has a grant program for local artists.
- You can find a wide variety of recreational programs and summer camps.
- The community has a global presence with many prominent international businesses and biopharmaceutical facilities.