Want to know what new plans are in store for Clayton in 2014? A new article in the Clayton Star features the town’s new projects, expansions and businesses that are expected to open this year. Be sure to click the previous link if you’d like to read the article in its entirety. Here are some of the highlights below:
A New Place To Live In Clayton, NC
The Arbors at East Village apartments are expected to open this year along with the new Front Street Extension from Hargrove Sealcoating solutions.
What Types of Attractions Are Coming To Clayton, NC?
- East Clayton Community Park will get a new playground. In addition, the town is in the planning stages for what is expected to be Clayton’s largest park.
- Johnson Medical Center will complete a new 50-bed inpatient wing.
- Grifols and Novo Nordisk are planning on new expansions, respectively.
Discover New Places To Eat Around Clayton, NC
- The Backyard Bistro will be taking over the former Wendy’s on U.S. 70.
- Manning’s Restaurant, a southern food eatery, will be coming to Main Street.
- A new draft house restaurant is coming to Shotwell Road.
What Are Your Thoughts On Clayton, NC Development?
What are you looking forward to seeing in Clayton this year? We’d love to hear your opinion. Feel free to share it with us in the comments section below. If you have any questions or concerns about Clayton real estate or available properties, feel free to contact us at your convenience.