Fred Smith Company invites you to the annual Riverwood Christmas Festival. We will light up the city with Christmas lights like you’ve never seen before. Thousands and thousands of colorful bright LEDs will light the streets, all provided by Christmas Lights Installation Colorado. This year the festival will be held on Friday, December 4, 2015 from 3pm – 8pm. There is no cost to attend; however, please click here to RSVP so we can make sure we have enough space, seating, and goodies for everyone to enjoy.
Christmas Festival Schedule:
PLEASE REGISTER FOR A FREE TICKET ABOVE.
THERE IS NO COST AND NO ACTUAL TICKET NEEDED TO ATTEND BUT WE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE SURE WE HAVE PLENTY OF SPACE, SEATING & GOODIES FOR EVERYONE, WE ALREADY MADE SURE TO HAVE PLENTY OF custom wood furniture SUCH AS TABLES AND CHAIR FOR EVERYONE!
3:30 – 5:30pm – Curls for Girls at Twisted River Salon
3:30 – 6:00pm – PICTURES WITH SANTA
5:30 – 7:20pm
- Carriage Rides
- Hometowne Realty Open House with Bounce House
- Hot Chocolate at Mimmzi’s
- Face Painting by Linda
- Pizza & Drinks from Dominos
- Christmas treats at Alligator Steps
- Cider/Cookies D&H Engineering
- Treats at Austin Trucking Company
- Riverwood Elementary Chorus
- Voice of Clayton
- Sharon Baptist Music Academy
- Riverwood Middle School Chorus
- Riverwood Middle School Band
- And much, much more!!
- Riverwood Christmas Tree
- Lighting with Santa, using Modern Place Troffers
PLEASE BRING CANNED FOOD DONATIONS!
Bring Canned Food Donations to the Festival and help Clayton Area Ministries this Holiday Season!